Time for a new fishing rod holder?
- Rod Sprocket is the ONLY all-terrain fishing rod holder you need.
Why choose to purchase the Rod Sprocket as your next tackle item?
Rod Sprocket is the only " All In One" fishing rod holder on the market. We look at ourselves as the swiss army knife of rod holders.
* Gives you the ability to utilize a rod holder on any terrain by attaching to any fixed or mobile object with a weight of 8lbs and up. Simply guide the strap around or over/under the object, pull tight and start fishing. (Remember to set your drag as you normally would)
* No matter how or where you fish from, whether it is hard rock/gravel, boulder lined shores, soft sand, docks, piers...you can always be guaranteed a way to support your rod when needed.
* A secure place to support your rod to change out lures/bait/ rigging without laying your rod/reel in the sand/dirt.
* Support your rod while you tend to the fish you just caught (basically a third hand)
* Can accommodate 2 rods with butt ends up to 1 1/4" (medium rods)
* Lightweight yet durable materials consisting of HDPE and Nylon body to give you strength along with flexibility. The strap is made from Heavy Duty nylon while the buckle is coated metal to provide great tighten ability.
* Perfect for any inflatable craft (float tube/belly boat, kayak)
* Use around your waist when wading into the water so you have a secure holder when you need to re-rig or handle your fish.
* Used to carry your rods when hiking to your favourite fishing hole by strapping around your waist.
Leave it on your tackle box
- Never forget your fishing rod holder!
Time for a new fishing rod holder?Rod Sprocket is the ONLY all-terrain fishing rod holder you need. BUY NOW
Leave it on your tackle boxNever forget your fishing rod holder!
The only shoreline fishing rod holder you'll ever need.
Discover versatility and freedom with the Rod Sprocket– a fully universal fishing rod holder capable of attaching to almost anything.
TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT...
If you are a shore fisherman like me, you have got to get yourself one of these. It attaches to just about anything. Works like a charm. Canadian made out of BC. Google it.
I'm a new 'fisher-person'. I hate trying to hold on to my rod when I'm changing the lure, or putting on a new worm or even just taking a break. It's awesome to have somewhere to put my rod knowing that it's not going anywhere until I take it out of the Rod Sprocket.
I have no idea how I used to fish without this gem..... ranks right up there with sliced bread.